Charity for Champions Scholarship Program
Please Have All The Required Attachments/Documents
Ready Before Starting Your Application!
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Student must be enrolled and participating in interscholastic athletics.
• Student must be a senior graduating during the 2018-19 school year.
• Student must have received a varsity letter in a sport.
• Student must have a minimum Weighted GPA of 3.00. You may not round up your grade point average.
• Student must have demonstrated good leadership skills and commitment to their High School.
• Attach at least one letter of recommendation from a member of the School Faculty/Coach.
• Attach a personal statement (500 words max).
• Attach 2 high-resolution photos – an athletic photo of you in your sport, and a
• Attach a 30 second to 1 minute video. Explain why you have chosen to apply for the Charity for Champions
• Attach a signed copy of the photo release form (see below).
• Attach GPA information (you can acquire a copy from your virtual counselor or your school).
PLEASE NOTE: If a student is receiving a full athletic scholarship through the NCAA, the student is not eligible to receive a scholarship through Charity for Champions due to NCAA guidlines.
All applications must be received before 11:45 pm on Friday February 15th, 2019
For a list of Scholarships please visit: Scholarship Opportunities
For questions please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org